Fishing Charters and Fishing Guides St Barts
The St Barts waters offer spectacular Caribbean fishing and you have many options. Surfcasting and shore fishing is a wonderful way to relax and catch, or you can charter a fishing boat and guide and head out past the reefs to go after larger sport-fish. May through September are the premier months for Marlin fishing and this area produces some very large fish.
Patrick LaPlace – St Barts Deep Sea Fishing Guide
Tel: 590 590 27 61 76 | Cell: 590 690 59 15 87
Inshore 4 Person Max – Barracuda – Kingfish – Tuna
Half Day – (7am – 1pm) 400€
Offshore 3 Person Max – Mahi-Mahi – Wahoo – Marlin
Half Day – (7am – 1pm) 550€
Full Day – (7am – 4pm) 750€
Jerome Lefort – St Barts Deep Sea Fishing Guide
Tel: 011-590-590-27-62-65 | Email Jerome
Personal St Barts fishing charters
Fly fishing for Tarpon and Snook
Deep-Sea Marlin Fishing Trips
Tel: 590 590 27 70 34 | Email Jicky Marine
- Boat Rentals, Diving, and Excursions with or without skipper.
- Private Catamaran Cruises: on the 45 Foot Lagoon
- Deep Sea Fishing: With Captain, All Fishing Gear, open bar, gasoline.
- Jet Ski Rentals: Hourly, Daily
- Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Trips, Certified Dive Instructors, Equipment, Course Materials, Marine Park Taxes
- Motor Boat Cruises with Captain1/2 Day & Full Day Includes Open Bar, Fuel, Crew, Beach Towel & Snorkeling Gear
Ocean Must Boat Rental Center
Deep Sea Fishing and Sailing Trips, Diving, and excursions.
Ph: +590 590 27 62 25 | Email Ocean Must
*Featured businesses support The Insiders’ Guide to St. Barthelemy and make this site possible.
If you would like to add your service please contact SBHonline for listing information.