Chez Gus?

Does anyone remember to where the palm tree was relocated. I've forgotten, but know that I recently saw it someplace.

Dennis, I saw a silver metallic one on the way to the Christopher Point Milou zone.. That one?

I don’t know if it’s the same palm tree, but this is the silver metallic one on Point Milou.

IMG_6488.jpeg

Chez Gus has had their opening. I’m told that it is a traditional French menu. I’m working on getting a copy of the menu.

I’ve been a quiet admirer of this forum for a long time and truly appreciate all the wonderful suggestions you’ve shared over the years. We’re currently enjoying our eighth visit to this lovely island paradise—a perfect getaway from the busy life in NYC.

Chez Gus just had their soft opening this past Wednesday, initially just serving drinks, and adding their full menu yesterday. After having dinner at Eddy’s, we popped over to Chez Gus, since a friend of ours who lives on the island knows the owners—a charming couple from Paris who also run the Gypsi Motel restaurant near the Champs Elysees. The place was buzzing, with every table full. The menu features French bistro classics. Unfortunately, I didn’t snap a picture of the menu last night, but will try to do so tonight. They’re open for dinner seven days a week for the time being, and we hope to dine there this weekend.
IMG_6462.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been a quiet admirer of this forum for a long time and truly appreciate all the wonderful suggestions you’ve shared over the years. We’re currently enjoying our eighth visit to this lovely island paradise—a perfect getaway from the busy life in NYC.

Chez Gus just had their soft opening this past Wednesday, initially just serving drinks, and adding their full menu yesterday. After having dinner at Eddy’s, we popped over to Chez Gus, since a friend of ours who lives on the island knows the owners—a charming couple from Paris who also run the Gypsi Motel restaurant near the Champs Elysees. The place was buzzing, with every table full. The menu features French bistro classics. Unfortunately, I didn’t snap a picture of the menu last night, but will try to do so tonight. They’re open for dinner seven days a week for the time being, and we hope to dine there this weekend.
This is just what we have been looking for…a French restaurant/ Bistro. Merci

Chez Gus just had their soft opening this past Wednesday, initially just serving drinks, and adding their full menu yesterday. After having dinner at Eddy’s, we popped over to Chez Gus, since a friend of ours who lives on the island knows the owners—a charming couple from Paris who also run the Gypsi Motel restaurant near the Champs Elysees. The place was buzzing, with every table full. The menu features French bistro classics. Unfortunately, I didn’t snap a picture of the menu last night, but will try to do so tonight. They’re open for dinner seven days a week for the time being, and we hope to dine there this weekend.View attachment 68666
Wonderful! Thanks for this report!