Villa by Owners

andynap

Senior Insider
IMG_7928.jpeg

Yeah- I had second thoughts but I see other non-Wimco villas advertised here with no recriminations and I don’t think Wimco would mind anyway. If you think inappropriate delete it.

Last edited:
Yeah- I had second thoughts but I see other non-Wimco villas advertised here with no recriminations and I don’t think Wimco would mind anyway. If you think inappropriate delete it.
We have stayed at CEC many times. La Baleine, Haute Maison once and Kercliff once.

Interesting . . . I’m not familiar with this site & wonder who compiled it? Doesn’t appear that whomever did so gets anything out of it (though, I have not gone to check the FB page). As I recall, the Forum site used to offer a section for “Villas By Owner,” or something like that . . . but last time I looked, I didn’t find it. As for whether Wimco would care . . . I suspect that it would be, at most, a petty annoyance—but better to not “poke the bear!”

My feeling is that St.Barts is a very special place. With inflation as I am now retired Denise and I have to look at vacations differently. We want to visit St Barts one more time and we are going to Ireland again to visit Noel Lynch the best employee that ever worked with me. And what is Wimco going to do? It is supply and demand. Any person would deal with the owner direct if it is possible.

We have stayed at CEC many times. La Baleine, Haute Maison once and Kercliff once.
We just came back from lunch that we had with two friends from Chatham. We told them we were going to go back to St. Barts one last time. They said they would consider it. They have stayed with us twice. Both at CEC.