the menu is set....

WOW- that is a very adventurous and large menu for any restaurant. I guess they will pare it down later after they figure it out.

this is purely a mother/daughter thing as it should be...having had a fairly successful run at food myself, the only thing I am offering is advice...that's it that's all...the rest is up to them...I am looking forward to being a customer..

and yes most of the seafood will be local/ fresh.... rest assured of that...fresh/local seafood caught by her Dad is what paid the bills and put a roof over her head a long time ago....I trust she hasn't forgotten that and will support the next generation of local fishermen who are trying to provide for their families as well

Man, there is some fine-sounding food on that menu! Best wishes to your daughter on her endeavor. Where is this place? I know you have said before, but I have forgotten and am too lazy to do a search. Again, best of luck.

Sounds great. All the best to her.

(I'm sure she's got someone watching her "6" - flying term for a plane to the the side and behind watching the lead (look at a clock - 6 o'clock is your arse, planes don't have rear-view mirrors.) Backup is crucial. She's got it. I'm sure.)

Mike I went past the Resto today around 1pm..Went to my Brothers to pick up some Easter things..If there was a quick place to park I would have gone in to say hello,plus it was pouring..She had a nice Lunch crowd..The Floral arrangement was displayed in the window,it looked beautiful..