St. Barts Map Bracelet

Actually, I read it's the St John, USVI Denizen Bracelet not Cape Cod. Mea Culpa. Nonetheless I just scrolled up to the Cape Cod Denizen Bracelet is is for sure distinctively elegant also. I different style, but quite refined gift to offer. Ok! I'm not going to post all his brochure. I love them and actually it's exciting to share this information wit you all. I'm not even sure if he would authorized me as he seemed a reserved person. I will add a new one from time to time. 0.1.1 Denizen Bliss of St John, USVI.jpg

I now see it listed in their online store, but not in their catalog, where I looked. I'm still thinking "knockoff" and SPAM.

Frankly I like supporting the local jewelers who make their own things such as les artisans and fabienne miot. And both will work with you to make a custom piece.

good morning guys. I think on this one I might disagree and render to Caesar what belongs to him. I wouldn't vouch for anyone if I didn't know a little more. I have been coming to St Barth since 1982 regularly like 18 to 28 times a year (flying in for the week ends). I have seen the product develop on island 14 years ago for the first time. I loved it ever since. It all started in St Barth and expanded to St Maarten. As they also outgrew the friendly island they moved to the US. The product, though stayed french, the gentleman I met is french from St Barth originally. His mother is American though. Actually I read the story in their other website http://en-vogue.us/denizen_bracelet_-_a_world_famous_icon/-_gift_shop_line. I understand he never registered the product initially and left it open on island but protected it for every other part. That's the extent of my knowledge

I can confirm I walked in their brick and mortar stores in St Jean Couleurs du Monde and also in their beautiful stores in Maho Plaza En Vogue in St Maarten, as occasionally I'm stuck there for the night arriving late to connect to SBH. My wife loves both places and particularly the one in St Maarten (my credit card knows something about it). Until 2 days ago I never put 2 and 2 together that the Denizen bracelet and the stores were owned by the same people. And this is all but a SPAM Kevin. I have always given credit to those who deserve it doing first my due diligence.

Joey - welcome to the forum...what took you so long to post??? Nice to have one more poster who knows what he's talking about :cool:

Frankly I like supporting the local jewelers who make their own things such as les artisans and fabienne miot. And both will work with you to make a custom piece.

Agree. We had a really great experience at les artisans. Sized a ring for us, made a necklace for our friends, had the necklace i wanted, etc. Probably shouldn't have splurged so much, but very happy we did!! Enjoying our purchases every day and helping to remind us of the great trip

Hi All,
I'm very pleased with the bracelet I ultimately chose, but I still look forward to returning to St. Barts to browse for lots of other pieces and styles. I think it's great that there are so many choices, and of course we all develop our own list of favorites!

Here are a couple of photos of the bracelet (I wear it every day, never take it off). Today I have another bracelet on too, because it's a warm and sort of casual day. Usually I just wear it with my everyday watch.

sbh2.JPGsbh2.JPG

Hey guys welcome back. So? what happened since I logged in last? hmmmm! the debate is causing a real ridge between peaceful denizens of St Barth, those at the East of the rope and those pulling at the west of the rope. To close the debate, let's have a vote. Even the French are welcome if there is no cheating. lol! Francais, Francaises aux urnes. My fellow americans we are holding election on island and you are urged to cast your vote on this election day to determine which is in your opinion the best bracelet of St Barth, the original Denizen Bracelet or the copies that popped up. I will celebrate any winner. Fair contest is de rigueur. Hail to the winner. Got to go, will see you in a couple of days.

Denizen Bracelet of St Barts.jpg

Milgreen I like your bracelet too. Actually, I decided to enter my horse in the race. Here is my version of what a good Denizen Bracelet of St Barth should look like. I hope I'm not being unfair I was given a catalog last time and now I'm looking at all these places thinking where will we go next and grab that wonderful little charm souvenir. Sardinia? Mykonos, Eos or nearby in Martha's Vineyard? I still haven't posted the cape cod I think. Let's see some nice pictures of your bracelets guys and gals. C'mon St Barthans show us your wrists , show us your bracelets. The polls are open for a week. May the best win. lol ;-) St Barths bracelet gold tender tear...jpg

Diane this is for you, up there in New Hampshire. The joke is taking place in Mississippi but then again I saw your quote of Emma Peel which reminded me of this. Usually I tell it close friends so they don't react like the old lady in the story.

that's how it goes.

A bus stops and two men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation with a heavy italian accent.
The lady, distinctively looking from the south, notice their accent but ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she catches this conversation:

Emma coma first, Then I come
Then two asses come together

I coma once-a-more

Then two asses, come togeder again
and I come again, and pee twice
Then I come one lasta' time.

"You foul mouthed swine" says the lady. "In this country we don't talk about our intimate lives in public!"
The poor fellas embarrassed, realizing what the old lady may have understood and the story teller to reply:
"hey coola down lady, I'm justa tellin' my cousin how to spella Mississippi".

lol!:D