Rosewood Guanahani

cec1

Senior Insider
Fact or fiction? Normally reliable source advises that the Hotel has been (maybe is being) sold to a group from St. Tropez & Courchevel. Maybe another LVMH investment?
 
Confirmed !

1789773167637.png



 
Airelles is not Arnault, far as I know, Dennis. I've seen but not stayed at the Versailles property and it's very nice, if nosebleed expensive. I've also seen their St. Tropez property, though years before the group bought it. At the time, it was very blingy. Consulting the oracle, I'd predict a large-scale renovation before too long.
 
Yes, I read somewhere recently they will open for this season but then close for renovation.
Not sure on the timing...also, our daughter who works in travel had lunch at Chateau d'Estoublon this summer.
She said it was especially lovely.
 
Yes, I read somewhere recently they will open for this season but then close for renovation.
Not sure on the timing...also, our daughter who works in travel had lunch at Chateau d'Estoublon this summer.
She said it was especially lovely.
Glad your daughter is furthering her career in hospitality industry. Bonne Chance and best wishes for her
 
Airelles is not Arnault, far as I know, Dennis. I've seen but not stayed at the Versailles property and it's very nice, if nosebleed expensive. I've also seen their St. Tropez property, though years before the group bought it. At the time, it was very blingy. Consulting the oracle, I'd predict a large-scale renovation before too long.
Valuable insights, Michael! I suspect that between October 1 & November 1 there will be some cosmetic changes (“bling,” maybe?”) . . . and that the “full monty” upgrade will be seen in the ‘27-28 season. For many years I’ve maintained a mantra that the beach-front line of Guanahani / Sereno / Le Barthélemy around Grand Cul de Sac are akin to an exquisite strand of pearls in a necklace framing a beautiful neck! It continues to mature (like grains of sand in oysters!).
 
Valuable insights, Michael! I suspect that between October 1 & November 1 there will be some cosmetic changes (“bling,” maybe?”) . . . and that the “full monty” upgrade will be seen in the ‘27-28 season. For many years I’ve maintained a mantra that the beach-front line of Guanahani / Sereno / Le Barthélemy around Grand Cul de Sac are akin to an exquisite strand of pearls in a necklace framing a beautiful neck! It continues to mature (like grains of sand in oysters!).
I hope Martein sticks around. And Ti Corail. A diamond among your pearls.
 
Top