Post your favorite Saint Barth photos!

269C4D06-D854-464A-9B04-A9922FC3E32B.jpg

I saw chicken man this morning coming out of superette. He is a very friendly guy!

Love the photo of you and Phyllis Andy.....that was when La Plage was really fun!

Ahh, nothing better than reading and napping in a softly swaying hammock.

Ahhh, St Barths.

Nice photos everyone.

Why don't I recognize the beach that Tiffany posted? (Awesome photo Tiffany!) It seems too small to be one of the usual beaches. Is this the pocket beach East of Saline (not the first little beach separated by a few rocks, but the next pocket beach separated by a mountainside?) Is there a trail or is it a goat path? I like to find out of the way beaches but I don't like falling hundreds of feet off of cliffs.

Nice photos everyone.

Why don't I recognize the beach that Tiffany posted? (Awesome photo Tiffany!) It seems too small to be one of the usual beaches. Is this the pocket beach East of Saline (not the first little beach separated by a few rocks, but the next pocket beach separated by a mountainside?) Is there a trail or is it a goat path? I like to find out of the way beaches but I don't like falling hundreds of feet off of cliffs.

My first thought was Shell Beach.

Nice photos everyone.

Missy’s right...it’s my husband and daughter in the water at Shell Beach.