Plug for Eddie Hirschfield's photographs

Thanks, Ellen. I'd have a hard time pricing at $20-$50. The time in the darkroom, and the time spent painting them, makes prices that low difficult. I'm going to look through my stock to see if there are any I can do in the $100-$200 range. Facebook hasn't been a very good venue for me. I do much better at the art festivals, where I can explain the process. I always did well here, too. Maybe, once I see what I have, I'll talk to the powers that be about offering a few to members. (I know where one of the Mods lives, so...)

I understand, and the photos I was referring to are not hand-painted.... this one of boats in Gustavia (minus the white blotch) is 17x12" framed for $50. but he was really running a big sale.
I bought it for my daughter...
I'd love to see what you can do in the $100-$200 range!

Cory.jpg

I understand, and the photos I was referring to are not hand-painted.... this one of boats in Gustavia (minus the white blotch) is 17x12" framed for $50. but he was really running a big sale.
I bought it for my daughter...
I'd love to see what you can do in the $100-$200 range!

I think $50 for that is a steal. The matting/framing is worth more than that.
I have ideas for things in the $100-200 range. I'm going to pull out print storage boxes to see what sbh images I've already printed. Stay tuned...