Lunch & Dinner from last trip

dadto6

Senior Insider
Day 1 : Arrival night dinner at La Langouste - great service and consistently good food - probably take off our rotation due to mosquitoes that linger under the tables.

Day 2: Lunch at Santa Fe - Really going to miss this place, have been there so many times to count.
Dinner at Le Sereno - Exceptional Italian personnel service and atmosphere. Excellent food and presentation.

Day 3: Lunch at Sand Bar - Great atmosphere, people watching and great food.
Dinner at Le Papillon Ivre - Love this place and phenomenal wine selections.

Day 4: Lunch at La Lacorne - Enjoyable dining under the Huge Mango Tree, consistently good food and service at great prices. Variety of FREE Flavors of Rum Shots after dining.
Dinner at Les Bananiers - Always in our rotation, great food, great service and good prices.

Day 5: Lunch at Le Sereno - What can I say, two times in 8-days.
Dinner at Au Amis - Probably going to remove from our rotation. Maybe it was just contract rotation for staff, inexperienced wait staff, food was lackluster. Too many restaurants to compromise the shortcomings.

Day 6: Lunch at Sand Bar - What can I say, two times in 8-days. The lobster salad is KILLER!
Dinner at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon - Excellent on all points, always in our rotation.

Day 7: Lunch at Gypsea - Great setting, valet parking, wonderful views whilst dining. Excellent variety and good service.
Dinner at L'Esprit - Love the summer 70 Euro specials. My top 3-restaurants on the Island IMHO.

Day 8: Lunch at Ti Corail - Love sitting at the rail looking out at the beautiful Grand Cul de Sac views. Yann and his staff work their butts off. Hits the mark on all points. Always in our rotation.
Dinner at Le Repaire - Enjoyed walking the harbor on a nice Sunday night stroll. Excellent choices on the menu as well as daily specials on the chalk board. Always in our rotation.

Did not surrender my credit card at any of the above restaurants. I do not support the voucher deposit system that is spreading throughout the Island. So many great dining experiences to choose from. Enjoy!!!!

Wonderful summary, Bob! Thanks for bringing all the venues, and your opinions, together in one post.