If you like Saint-Barth jewelry, here is some good news!

While on STX, I loved Little Switzerland & the Continental, both on STT as well, also on STX, Caron's where my 1st wedding ring came from, supposedly owned by Leslie's parents. My Val St Lambert crystal also bought on STX. Some good memories. Repeating myself, I lived on St Croix for a year, living Don't Stop the Carnival (by Herman Wouk) each day. The King Christian Hotel where I worked was being run by the stockholders of the hotel while without a manager so I know of what I speak! One a chicken farmer in CT part of the Wallace sterling silver family who had no interest, another a stock broker, a glove manufacturer & a Pan Am pilot. Oh what a year!
That is a fascinating story! My parents collected a lot of crystal for me also and my Dad, bless him, always found the good stuff! I have some Val St Lambert as well...Of course, that hotel was very important back in the day on STX..very chic! I did know that it was pretty crazy around there at one point, so that must have been the point!
 
My last trip with my son and daughter in June, they both scored some purchases from Fabienne Miot. Matt for his lovely pearl ear rings for his girlfriend. They both pooled together and purchased a lovely pearl necklace for Anita, their mother. She was thrilled they thought of her so much to spend their hard-earned money on Anita.
That is a most charming story!! Your kids are lovely and for sure, that is a memory to keep. I enjoyed meeting up at L'Esprit so much and wish all of them the very best! Obviously they were raised with excellent taste!:)
 
While on STX, I loved Little Switzerland & the Continental, both on STT as well, also on STX, Caron's where my 1st wedding ring came from, supposedly owned by Leslie's parents. My Val St Lambert crystal also bought on STX. Some good memories. Repeating myself, I lived on St Croix for a year, living Don't Stop the Carnival (by Herman Wouk) each day. The King Christian Hotel where I worked was being run by the stockholders of the hotel while without a manager so I know of what I speak! One a chicken farmer in CT part of the Wallace sterling silver family who had no interest, another a stock broker, a glove manufacturer & a Pan Am pilot. Oh what a year!
I still have my Galway cut crystal shot glasses I got on STT which I believe came from Little Switzerland! I was lucky to get some nice pieces of jewelry that I still wear but it was certainly pre-Dave..a kid made life much more expensive but of course, what could be better?!:giggle:
 
I wear two Fabienne SB maps on silk strings on my wrist all of the time, gold, and gold and pearl (they never come off - except for a massage!). I wear a diamond SB around my neck. I admit I took it off for a while when I was wearing hostage dog tags, etc and couldn't wait to put it back on (for a few reasons!). Otherwise, it doesn't leave my neck.

I wish I could buy myself many more of Fabienne's designs, some of the things I couldn't by have stuck with me, they're all so beautiful. Thanks for the website link, will check it out!
Those silk string bracelets are so cool! It's all about the symbolism, no matter what form it takes. If it is meaningful to you, that is all that matters. ( I have to have stuff I can take off because of the gym and golf.) It is just fun to look as there are some really affordable pieces, which I would not have guessed!
 
While on STX, I loved Little Switzerland & the Continental, both on STT as well, also on STX, Caron's where my 1st wedding ring came from, supposedly owned by Leslie's parents. My Val St Lambert crystal also bought on STX. Some good memories. Repeating myself, I lived on St Croix for a year, living Don't Stop the Carnival (by Herman Wouk) each day. The King Christian Hotel where I worked was being run by the stockholders of the hotel while without a manager so I know of what I speak! One a chicken farmer in CT part of the Wallace sterling silver family who had no interest, another a stock broker, a glove manufacturer & a Pan Am pilot. Oh what a year!
I lived on STX from 1990-1993. I worked for a CPA firm in Gallows Bay (C'sted). My first island hook bracelet (Crucian Hook} was purchased at Pegasus in C'sted by my parents as a gift to me. I still have it and it still fits! An 18K gold prize possession. My mother loved Little Switzerland and Columbia Emeralds on STX.
 
I lived on STX from 1990-1993. I worked for a CPA firm in Gallows Bay (C'sted). My first island hook bracelet (Crucian Hook} was purchased at Pegasus in C'sted by my parents as a gift to me. I still have it and it still fits! An 18K gold prize possession. My mother loved Little Switzerland and Columbia Emeralds on STX.
My hook came from Sonya's as did a pair of gold earrings shaped like hibiscus ! Yes, prized possessions. Did you know the Punzenbergers ? Only Sarah had been born when I lived on STX, maybe you knew Carl her brother or sister Melanie?
 
Top