• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

I proclaim best mahi of the trip! Wall House!

JEK

Senior Insider
Had a great meal at Wall House last night following the weekly WIMCO cocktail party out front by the water. Always fun to meet new people -- recruited some folks to SBHO last night. Also met Jim and Dan of forum fame and learned about Jim's second great dive (documented herein with more outstanding photos).

Inside for a eight o'clock table and a great welcome from Julien, who is still limited on the amount of time he can stay on his feet. Mindful of the doctor's orders, he pulled up a chair for an extended chat.

I returned to eating local with tuna tartare starter and mahi main. Susie went with the gazpacho and the tuna tataki. Everything was great and I found the perfect mahi - skin-on resting on a bed of fragrant rice.

While there I was able to update my Facebook status( more or less undetected by Mrs. JEK) that I was at WH and awoke this morning to learn Didierb and family had been there at the same time!

Second stop at Wall House this trip.

Other repeats accomplished or scheduled: Le Carré, Santa Fe and Maya's.

Glad to hear it John!Pat and I were there yesterday as well,for our regular " Monday Lunch" Wonderful,as always! Very busy - great food and service

That's really crazy we have seen us John... We were there a bit earlier (at 7pm), second table left when you enter.
We had also a great dinner. Bernard & Julien are as usual two very nice hosts.

Quite a terrible accident Julien had, wow. He was very lucky, even if he is still limited...