Beachfront villa for rental

brianmsailing

SBH Member
Good morning forum,

Please remove this messageor or direct me to where this should be located if it's not allowed.

We're just entering the local rental market this year with a small beachfront home in Marigot with a fantastic on island manager. I would like leverage the fourms insight and ideas to refine our rental and improve our renters experience. Initial feedback from a limited number of guest has been fantastic and were looking to refine and improve the renter experience.

Thank you for your assistance.

Brian

Last edited:
Brian . . . I'm not sure whether advertising of Villas by Forum members is permitted -- I think not, but one of the Mods probably will weigh-in with respect to this matter. Meanwhile, I note in your description of the Villa a bullet point saying, "All the equipment to maintain the accommodation is at your disposal (cleaning products, vacuum cleaner etc.)." Does this mean that daily maid service is not included in the rental?

Good luck in your venture!

Thank you for the feedback, where would I move to discuss with others who rent their villa's to learn about best practices and gather feedback / tips from other owners? Yes the home comes with cleaning service. How does one get there villa into the listing section of this group?

The only villas listed here are villas which are listed through and by WIMCO, the site owner.

There is no forum on this site which addresses what you are asking for. The only way I can think of is via private message if you have a relationship with another villa owner, but that could be handled easier via email outside of the site.

Would the site be open to generating a new section for owners to discuss vila rental, share knowledge and best practices and learn about the island rental market ?