Jo Nesbo- redux

andynap

Senior Insider
I am glad I started at the beginning of the translated books because they were certainly written to be a series. The reason behind Harry Hole's drinking, various personal relationships and loose ends tied up in subsequent books all are meant to be read in sequence.
The Redbreast, Nemesis, The Devil's Star, The Redeemer and The Snowman should be read in that order. I am into The Snowman now and it follows the same great writing as the others. A great find and an excellent author. The Leopard is his new one and out now.

No, and I have not done all. I really hated having to put the book down-he really carries the interest along.

Andy, I stumbled on "The Snowman" quite by accident and was drawn into into it. Wish I had known about Nesbo earlier and had started at the beginning of the series. I've since read Redbreast and have lined up the others in my sights. He's a terrific writer.

DenDen -- give it another try without the Negroni haze. I found it very compelling. I actually like reading books out of "sequence". I seem to meet most people out of "sequence".

JEK said:
DenDen -- give it another try without the Negroni haze. I found it very compelling. I actually like reading books out of "sequence". I seem to meet most people out of "sequence".

Nesbo-Plano-Hellno

Mike R said:
he has got a book on the NYT Bestseller list this week...l.e. Headhunters

Thanks- I just read the review- very nice. Not a Harry Hole novel but very interesting. Nesbo is becoming very prolific.