didier
Senior Insider
really nice being there in the mornings after exercise. and they put either a heart or clover design in the coffee.
it gets crowded as the school children also come in. there were a couple of americans there and they ordered but left without paying or getting their order. because they could not find a seat. the process is, you order, then you pay either before or after, most people pay before.
one of the servers was looking for them with a tray of coffees and a dessert, I told her they left because they could not find a seat. I won't say what she said, but I replied, I think that is our official name...lol
it gets crowded as the school children also come in. there were a couple of americans there and they ordered but left without paying or getting their order. because they could not find a seat. the process is, you order, then you pay either before or after, most people pay before.
one of the servers was looking for them with a tray of coffees and a dessert, I told her they left because they could not find a seat. I won't say what she said, but I replied, I think that is our official name...lol



