webcams has not been working

sad2

SBH Member
Hello. The Rade de Gustavia webcam has not been working for about 2 weeks. The webcams on Flamand Beach and Plaine de St-Jean also disappeared. Is there anything known about the restoration of their work? Perhaps you know who you can contact? Thank you in advance. You have a very beautiful island.

It looks like the webcams are maintained by the st-barth.com website. The domain owner of st-barth.com is private, but it does have a link on the bottom of the web page that links to solutech.com, a local tech/telcom company on SBH. Perhaps if you contacted them, they can help you with the webcam issues. Most likely they don't even know about the problem.

It looks like the webcams are maintained by the st-barth.com website. The domain owner of st-barth.com is private, but it does have a link on the bottom of the web page that links to solutech.com, a local tech/telcom company on SBH. Perhaps if you contacted them, they can help you with the webcam issues. Most likely they don't even know about the problem.
Thank you, they answered me.

Hi, we are aware about this issue and we will fix this when we have the time to send a team. Thanks a lot for you message. I close this conversation. Have a great day.

This tech support is trying to walk 2 kilometers to the webcam.
133715_hernan_cortes_ferrer_dalmau.jpg

Thank you, they answered me.

Hi, we are aware about this issue and we will fix this when we have the time to send a team. Thanks a lot for you message. I close this conversation. Have a great day.

Thank you for sharing their answer. Yes, sometimes the webcams are fixed within hours and sometimes it takes weeks. In their defense, they've repaired webcams even on the weekend or in the evening hours in the past. I just don't know why they need to "send a team", the webcams are alive, it's the Youtube stream that's out of order.

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 73
Thank you for sharing their answer. Yes, sometimes the webcams are fixed within hours and sometimes it takes weeks. In their defense, they've repaired webcams even on the weekend or in the evening hours in the past. I just don't know why they need to "send a team", the webcams are alive, it's the Youtube stream that's out of order.
The Rade de Gustavia webcam is definitely faulty, a black background is visible on YouTube. And how to view the rest of the webcams? Tell me how to connect to these webcams without YouTube? Thank you.