webcams has not been working

Hello. This is the first time I've seen the landing lights on at the airport. What do you think is the reason for this. There are no approaching planes on flightradar.
photo_2024-04-12_01-44-43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After-hours flights have always been restricted to emergency medevacs (evasan?). During the recent unfavorable wind conditions a nighttime medevac was carried out by helicopter, possibly one flown in from Guadeloupe.

Hello. This is the first time I've seen the landing lights on at the airport. What do you think is the reason for this. There are no approaching planes on flightradar.
That's an awesome sight, thank you for sharing. Too bad the main camera of the airport has been glitchy for several months now

That's an awesome sight, thank you for sharing. Too bad the main camera of the airport has been glitchy for several months now
Tell me, which camera is working poorly? Now all the cameras I know are working well. Maybe there is another one that I do not know about.

Just watch 30 seconds and tell me if the stream runs smoothly? It's buffering for me and it skips every few seconds.. cars disappear just in thin air ;)
Is this the camera where a pigeon recently was captured in front of it? Maybe the bird chewed on the cable!

Mourning dove!
“Are mourning doves and pigeons the same thing?

The main difference between pigeons and doves is not taxonomic (both are members of the Columbidae family) — but rather a linguistic one. While the word pigeon has its roots in French, dove is of Nordic origin.”