Wimco Dropping 11% Service Fee on Booking

dadto6

Senior Insider
I was shocked to read that WIMCO is waiving 11% service fee on villa rentals for booking a villa rental from April 15-19 for dates of stay between Now and December 20,2024.

Interesting. I booked a villa for the first week in July and paid the service fee. Then again, I placed my reservation two weeks ago.

timing is everything...on Monday we started the booking process for a December trip...and a few minutes later we received the service fee waiver email (while we were talking to the Wimco folks!)....so we won the booking lottery...

timing is everything...on Monday we started the booking process for a December trip...and a few minutes later we received the service fee waiver email (while we were talking to the Wimco folks!)....so we won the booking lottery...
Well played, chiz.

So glad that it’s meeting expectations, Kent . . . and hope that you get a full moon swim in Marigot Bay!
And will never forget when you offered to put us up at the Normandy when that crook lied about how many bedrooms he had and what a mess it was. We ended up cleaning it as best we could and stayed the week. Never heard if he was prosecuted.

And will never forget when you offered to put us up at the Normandy when that crook lied about how many bedrooms he had and what a mess it was. We ended up cleaning it as best we could and stayed the week. Never heard if he was prosecuted.
I remember . . . you were victimized by a dishonorable guy.

While we are talking Villas, has anyone in here stayed at Villa Diamond, Kailo or MMK ?

Last edited: