Villa Hurakan

PeterLynn

Senior Insider
Thinking of extending our visit next May and looking for a second villa. Hurakan came up in the search of our dates and looks like it has nice views and probable sunsets. Anyone stay there since the previous mention on the forum six years ago? Any opinions?

Looking at a website for the Villa, it appears to be a very nice, serene spot. A great panoramic view toward the entrance into Gustavia . . . a sparkling "infinity pool" overlooking the view . . . attractively furnished . . . and an interesting palette of colors evoking Greek island venues. I think that you might want to consider that the living space, outside of the bedrooms, is not air conditioned, which means that the West-facing space likely will be warm in late afternoons of May (too warm or not . . . a matter of personal preference).

Hopefully not as warm as the west facing villa we rented a few years ago on Point Milou. Whew.
....Villa "Kan" is right above the villa we rent.....toured it a few years ago.....great views....really nicely laid out villa.......Jean Pierre is Rosita's brother in-law..you would be in great hands with Rosita-Jean Paul-Jean-Pierre as neighbors.....and us of course if you extend into June....

I didn't know that it is Jean-Pierre's villa . . . yes, he's a great guy, and I can imagine that he is perfect as a landlord.

Due to AA cancelling our SXM/CLT flight, we're extending another nite so we barely make it into June ! I remember seeing you somewhere on SBH this past May, maybe get together next year ?

Thinking of extending our visit next May and looking for a second villa. Hurakan came up in the search of our dates and looks like it has nice views and probable sunsets. Anyone stay there since the previous mention on the forum six years ago? Any opinions?
My wife and I just booked it for a stay over the first week in July. I'll be sure to post a review afterward.