Sunday, Sweet Sunday

amyb

Senior Insider
So last night I decided I was not having a jar of Malo yoghurt for breakfast in the morning.I was going to have a plain croissant at home with butter, ahh, French butter, and strawberry jam...ahh French jam. Sunday Phil goes to Choisy by the Oasis Express to pick up his breakfast goodies.

By bedtime I was thinking almond croissant..what the hell. Definitely almond croissant.Except, I knew I was having lunch and didn't want to overeat. (hahahaha.) So maybe I would be strong and go with a plain one after all.

So I took a couple of books in a bag to contribute to the bring a book take a book shelves installed there. 2 added in but none taken out. Oh well, better luck next time.

I waited patiently in line among those placing dine in orders and those doing take away. At last,my turn. (Phil waiting in crowded parking lot...what else is new.) Lots of waiting on St Barth these days. But I digress.

Remember that saying about being patient, well neither do I. But there is a time when you are really lucky. Out came a tray of warm croissants. (Be still my foolish heart!) I ordered two, and was looking and sniffing around when out came a tray of warm croissants filled with nutella and topped with slivers of almonds. I had a Risky Business moment, said WTF, and got one of them FOR LATER!!! Repeat, hahahaha.

I see a salad lunch in my future.

You go, girl!! I would’ve done the exact same thing. Yes, packing your patience is a must these days. That being said, you’re in paradise without any cares (hopefully). AHHH, St. Barths!🥰❤️

So last night I decided I was not having a jar of Malo yoghurt for breakfast in the morning.I was going to have a plain croissant at home with butter, ahh, French butter, and strawberry jam...ahh French jam. Sunday Phil goes to Choisy by the Oasis Express to pick up his breakfast goodies.

By bedtime I was thinking almond croissant..what the hell. Definitely almond croissant.Except, I knew I was having lunch and didn't want to overeat. (hahahaha.) So maybe I would be strong and go with a plain one after all.

So I took a couple of books in a bag to contribute to the bring a book take a book shelves installed there. 2 added in but none taken out. Oh well, better luck next time.

I waited patiently in line among those placing dine in orders and those doing take away. At last,my turn. (Phil waiting in crowded parking lot...what else is new.) Lots of waiting on St Barth these days. But I digress.

Remember that saying about being patient, well neither do I. But there is a time when you are really lucky. Out came a tray of warm croissants. (Be still my foolish heart!) I ordered two, and was looking and sniffing around when out came a tray of warm croissants filled with nutella and topped with slivers of almonds. I had a Risky Business moment, said WTF, and got one of them FOR LATER!!! Repeat, hahahaha.

I see a salad lunch in my future.
Great reporting, Amy! Now I’m hungry for an almond croissant!

As a person who has eaten an almond croissant for breakfast for over 45 years nearly every day (no joke), I highly encourage you to continue this practice (after workout!) as nothing can make you happier to start your day or motivate you more to get through workout! Happy Croissant-Eating to all😋🥰. Life is short..eat the croissant 🥐😊

As a person who has eaten an almond croissant for breakfast for over 45 years nearly every day (no joke), I highly encourage you to continue this practice (after workout!) as nothing can make you happier to start your day or motivate you more to get through workout! Happy Croissant-Eating to all😋🥰. Life is short..eat the croissant 🥐😊
Will do, life coach!