Recent visit meal reports

dudleydog

SBH Insider
Enjoy reading these, so sharing ours.

Le Repaire. First time and now our new first night spot. Used to be Andy’s way back when and now have a place. Moules frites were fantastic. Little passing drizzle while we ate along the open air made it even cooler.

La Langouste. Lobster was perfect. Profiteroles great. Been before and will return.

Eddys. My favorite place with the setup and atmosphere and best dessert on the island, chocolate spring rolls. Sadly, not the best meal. Goat cheese samosas were off, just way too much cheese. Lamb was dry and over cooked.

Santa Fe. First time back since we were there on Manu’s last week. Wonderful. Sole, despite not having Manu debone it, was perfect. Foie gras ravioli spot on.

Only “real” lunch was wonderful at Shellona. First time and would invest in a bigger meal and more time there. Just got a to go chicken and pita dish to eat on the beach. Dang good.

Wonderful wine and rhum vanille every night. Already planning again.

Enjoy reading these, so sharing ours.

Le Repaire. First time and now our new first night spot. Used to be Andy’s way back when and now have a place. Moules frites were fantastic. Little passing drizzle while we ate along the open air made it even cooler.

La Langouste. Lobster was perfect. Profiteroles great. Been before and will return.

Eddys. My favorite place with the setup and atmosphere and best dessert on the island, chocolate spring rolls. Sadly, not the best meal. Goat cheese samosas were off, just way too much cheese. Lamb was dry and over cooked.

Santa Fe. First time back since we were there on Manu’s last week. Wonderful. Sole, despite not having Manu debone it, was perfect. Foie gras ravioli spot on.

Only “real” lunch was wonderful at Shellona. First time and would invest in a bigger meal and more time there. Just got a to go chicken and pita dish to eat on the beach. Dang good.

Wonderful wine and rhum vanille every night. Already planning again.
Le Repaire is one of our new go to spots. Love the soul meunière at Santa Fe. Will do the chicken supreme this visit. Eddys is our first and last night. The boeuf morales is the best.

I still can’t believe the Dame Blanche disappeared from the menu.
2BCBBB3F-8091-46D4-B72F-18C5A3F6A310.jpeg

Have had poor imitations. Nothing better than the Andy’s Hideaway Dame Blanche in days of yore.

In fact, we would often dine elsewhere. Go for a leisurely island drive, and finish the evening with a Dame Blanche.I also liked the Coupe Colonel..a caramel version.

We asked for one at Le Repaire, in November, not noticing it was off the menu, and the waiter looked at us like we were nuts. We explained it and they brought us a poor facsimile
In May, I am putting all my old favorites on my phone to show them and beg.