Meanwhile in NYC

We have to stay indoors mostly and we are back to wearing KN95s when we have to go out here on Fire Island, NY. What a way to start the summer! Our little dog Katie and our cat Loki have to stay indoors too.

Attachments

• Jimand Katie.jpg
    Jimand Katie.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 2
Another time for locking in-go figure. Stay safe.

Luckily, most have masks for safe breathing left over from recent health issues.

Yesterday was other worldly…like nothing we have ever seen. Bizarre and unsettling with the thick smoke and orange skies. Mid to late afternoon, we were in the “purple” zone at 441, the hazardous level set by the EPA. More of the same expected today, sadly. Weekend should be better.

Today I will be humming

I WONDER WHAT JOHN KING IS DOING TONIGHT?

terrific show that I was lucky to see with Julie Andrews, Richard Burton, and Bob Goulet and Roddy McDowell
Never saw that however who remembers Richard Burton and Julie Andrews on Ed Sullivan? The show exploded after that

I thought it was the Beatles😀
Good one. Camelot, Majestic theater 1960, Beatles, Ed Sullivan theater called the paramount I believe 1964. Paramount opened November 19, 1926. I was not there for the opening.

The air quality has improved. No indication of Canadian smoke however it is still with us in a lower dose. We have normal smog.