Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jim Kelly-Evans

Senior Insider
We're on self-isolation or something like that here in Philadelphia. Usually I would be marching the in the New York City Parade. Hopefully the parade will be re-scheduled soon if we're able to "flatten the curve" of the Corona viral pandemic. In the meantime have a pleasant St. patrick's Day all.

St P.jpg

Cooking our traditional corned beef and cabbage and sipping an Irish whiskey...
Happy St. Patrick’s Day and stay healthy....

I think I remember that photo; a recent cruise, yes?

Happy St Patrick’s Day!

Thanks GranChop, yes, the photo was taken on board the Celebrity Edge departing Ft. Lauderdale for Key West and the Caribbean on March 17, 2019. We were supposed to fly to San Juan tomorrow to board the Celebrity Summit but, of course, all of that has been canceled. We are promised refunds for the cruise. However, American Airlines' policy on changes as it stands today will mean that we will probably lose the value of our two first class tickets.

Thanks GranChop, yes, the photo was taken on board the Celebrity Edge departing Ft. Lauderdale for Key West and the Caribbean on March 17, 2019. We were supposed to fly to San Juan tomorrow to board the Celebrity Summit but, of course, all of that has been canceled. We are promised refunds for the cruise. However, American Airlines' policy on changes as it stands today will mean that we will probably lose the value of our two first class tickets.

Jim, by any chance, had you had schedule changes on your tix to SJU ? Flying AA ? If so, see AA's online "Guidelines for Schedule Changes" & Reissue or Refunds there...the latter is what I used yesterday to cancel & get refunds for our 1st/biz class one way tix from SAV to CLT to SAN in June. AA put thru sked changes to our air & gave us 4.5 hrs between the flights...AA computer does that...there were other earlier choices from CLT to SAN but this was our loophole to cancel without penalty & get full refund. Also will be cancelling a one way Vancouver to Savannah for the return flights which also had schedule change but not as long connection time, but enough to qualify. Cancelling a Windstar Breeze cruise is next which hasn't been cancelled yet by the cruiseline.