Student needs good internet access

JoR

SBH Insider
My niece's CA college has moved classes and final exams online. So she may be able to come to SBH earlier than planned - like next week. But she's anxious about quality internet connectivity as it's spotty where we rent. Is there still a business center in Gustavia? Might hotels accommodate her? Ideas welcome. Thank you. Jo.

there is no longer a business center in gustavia. its been closed for quite some time.

most of the island internet is good and fast. however if you had to you could stop by maya's to go, have a coffee and use their very fast internet, there is no code, you can get online easily. also at the airport cafe, get a drink and sit back in the a/c and enjoy internet access.

there is no longer a business center in gustavia. its been closed for quite some time.

most of the island internet is good and fast. however if you had to you could stop by maya's to go, have a coffee and use their very fast internet, there is no code, you can get online easily. also at the airport cafe, get a drink and sit back in the a/c and enjoy internet access.
Does Maya’s still have outside seating?

I am guessing at most hotels, if you order say a coca cola etc., they’ll give their wifi password. I am guessing David at SantaFe would be happy to share. Our Villa wifi and internet ran perfectly the three weeks we were there. Bottom line I would tell your niece not to be concerned about on line access on the island.

One family has bailed. The other (including this student who is raising a ruckus against cancelling) is very, very concerned. If Delta's flying, I plan to come on Tuesday. Thank you. Jo.

other places include Le Repaire where you could have breakfast and spend the morning on the internet sipping coffee or iced tea...

also upstairs at the airport in the lounge is a good spot, no purchases required.

Jo if she comes and gets stuck let me know, see you soon!