Victoria Menu?

krand1

SBH Insider
Does anyone have picture of Victoria's menu? Is it just Tapas and Pizza? On St Barth's Access, that is all I can find...a Tapas menu and a brunch menu.

Victoria-stbarth.com is the website.
You are correct Tapas and plates to share followed by desserts to share.
You can have a nice meal from the items .
I suggest to you though that you may very much enjoy a nice breakfast outside looking at the harbor at Victoria.

The Victoria menu was more extensive in January / February. I suspect that it now has been changed in anticipation of the opening of Fouquet’s . . . consistent with concept for the Groupe Barriere’s iteration of Carl Gustaf that its three restaurants offer different dining experiences.

We had a dinner reservation at Victoria thinking the food might be similar to maybe Bagatelle. We cancelled after studying the menu more closely. It is more a leisurely breakfast and maybe evening snacks and tapas. It is open non stop/ morning thru evening.

Thanks everyone for the info...I think we are going to skip Victoria and go to Sand Bar for dinner (this would be for our first night next week). We are looking forward to seeing the new iteration at Eden Roc. Holding our breaths and looking forward to getting back to the island.

Sand Bar . . . I recommend the lower level for dinner, upper level at lunch. As others also have noted, beach umbrellas can obscure the view from lower level tables at lunchtime.