Santa Fé New Menu

KevinS

Senior Insider
Santa Fé’s new menu, including some old favorites, as well as some new items, is available beginning tomorrow. David shared a copy of the menu with me, and I’ve attached some photos. Many of the new items have been offered as Specials recently, and we’ve tried them.

37A9D230-82EC-4DA8-97F2-A54210F1E37F.jpg

In the past few weeks we’ve tried the Burrata and the Crab Vegetable Roll, and enjoyed both.

1481D1D4-B2F4-4563-8D42-DB382EACADBB.jpg

I’ve tried the Veal T-Bone and the Wahoo Steak. Both were very good. I’m looking forward to trying the Presse de Cochon de Lait, Pulled Pork from a Suckling Pig.

60147749-866B-4745-84A1-211FE49A6E0A.jpg

We’ve tried the new Soufflé Corossol, a Soursop Soufflé. Three times we’ve tried it. We like it very much. Beware, it comes out of the kitchen Screaming Hot, and you will burn yourself if you’re not careful.

What? No dourade with sauce vierges? (excuse the bad french)
I was really looking forward to that this winter

What? No dourade with sauce vierges? (excuse the bad french)
I was really looking forward to that this winter

I eat a lot of Daurade/Mahi while I’m here, and I do like it with sauce vierge. On this trip I’ve been eating more Wahoo.

A new addition to the Santa Fé menu is the Pavé de Wahoo. It’s Wahoo and lightly grilled vegetables in a slightly spicy (ginger) broth. I liked it, and I will order it again - after I finish working my way through the rest of the new menu items. I haven’t tried the Mahi Rôti yet.

8F099FF6-A760-4624-9245-8D49E28367B4.jpg

Yes. When I edited the photos for size, I trimmed those photos on the right side where my iPhone was holding down the page. For the 3rd page, my iPhone was in a different spot.

I figured the prices were there. I don’t recall David handing out menus without prices to the guests of the host as some restaurants do. I don’t recall that any restaurant on the island does this?

Sweetbreads truffled gnocchi forie gras sauce. It will be two stops for us this year, maybe the same day

We had dinner tonight at Santa Fé with two local friends. Pressé de Cochon de Lait - the Suckling Pig Pulled Pork - was the dinner choice for 3 of the 4 of us (I went in a different direction). I had a small taste of the Pulled Pork off of someone else’s plate, and liked it. I’ll be at Santa Fé again in the coming days, will order it for my lunch/dinner, and will have more to say about it then. For now, this is the best photo that I have. I will endeavor to take one which shows the dish better.

B83CE6C9-4FA5-4C6E-97BB-A8C849CCBC17.jpg