Favorite Month

I am like a mother of many-can not pick just one favorite. I really love all my trip times the same. Celebrating anniversaries and birthdays on island is great. As is the Bucket. As is any Mr Marius birthday. As is any Select party.

There is something to be said for each and every month.Me, I count my blessings any time I can be on St Barth.

Merci, Amy . . . spending the night in MIA so as to get early flights to SJU & SBH. Quite surprisingly, I learned tonight that the route through L’Orient to Marigot (in that direction) is blocked by the ubiquitous “deviation!” Access is through Grand Fond! Not that I’m complaining . . . except that I’ll have multiple stops along the way to savor the smell of salt air & feeling of the wind in my face. Nothing else like it!

Luckily Dorian is much further south than SBH and even here in Guadeloupe we are to the north of the storm, so all flights should be A-OK tomorrow...

So far, so good . . . on the plane & about to depart MIA. Very interestingly, the plane must be 50% filled with uniformed National Guard folks, apparently part of a “readiness force” headed to PR in case Dorian becomes worse than expected.

So far, so good . . . on the plane & about to depart MIA. Very interestingly, the plane must be 50% filled with uniformed National Guard folks, apparently part of a “readiness force” headed to PR in case Dorian becomes worse than expected.

Better safe than sorry!

Safe travels....

septembre

this is what septembre looks like:

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 7.37.57 AM.png