Shop Hours for Bijoux de la Mer?

le_reve

Senior Insider
Good morning --

Does anyone know the shop hours for Bijoux de la Mer on a Monday? I will be on-island for only one day next week and wanted to add some pearls to my necklace while there.

TIA ---

QD

38BFED9D-2641-4A3A-99FF-3ABEEB352176.png

From Access St-Barth...

wanted to add some pearls to my necklace while there.

Do you add a pearl on each trip back? That was the sales pitch that got my lovely wife to justify her first purchase at Bijoux de la Mer. Buy the simple necklace and add a pearl each time you come back. When I heard that, I knew that was a great pitch and I was in trouble forever. She adds a pearl each time now. Except when she adds two like she did this week.

Something in Pearl, but different, and at a friendlier price point, are the Freshwater Pearls at Case in Blue, just over a block from Le Select. While she's looking at pearls, check the Rhum in the M'Bolo shop behind Case in Blue.

Something in Pearl, but different, and at a friendlier price point, are the Freshwater Pearls at Case in Blue, just over a block from Le Select. While she's looking at pearls, check the Rhum in the M'Bolo shop behind Case in Blue.

Count me as another HUGE fan of Case in Blue! A great selection of stellar designs at very reasonable prices.

Also a fan of Bijoux de la mer...my blood red sea glass waterfall necklace, happy 50th birthday to me, was my most favorite St Barth purchase to date!

Hello all--

Sorry for the late response -- got distracted!

Thank you for the information... I did not end up getting to add my pearls this trip since it was just a day trip over from Anguilla and I thought I would need more time to be able to choose the pearls, etc.

And, bkeats, no, I don't add a pearl each trip (I wish!) but I add a pearl each year for our wedding anniversary... We honeymooned on SBH, and it was our first trip to the island, so it is a special memento for me.