Anyone on the island with information about Tom Beach hotel

Mrsm6-7-08

SBH Insider
My last contact with Tom beach hotel was in October confirming our arrival on December 16th to the 26th

I check the updates on the Wimco site and just saw that they have listed Tom Beach hotel and La Plage to be open by December 23rd.
Now I have not heard a word from Tom Beach so I am worried now that wimco has this posted and where they got their information from.
I feel that if Tom Beach was not ready they should let their guests know first before posting on the Wimco site.
If anyone has information who is on the island it is much appreciated.

I would write to them and ask. They do reply to emails. I have a reservation , in the 29th of December, out the 5th which they confirmed. Our friends are also confirmed, in the 28th out the 4th.

IMG_1630.jpgIMG_1631.jpgIMG_1633.jpg

Situation the 26th of november.

Tom Beach just sent a flyer out via email stating that they will be open Mid December and taking Reservations and that they have a few rooms available for the Holidays. They also state that La Plage will be open by Christmas.

Thank you everyone for all the helpful information. I got through to Tom beach and they will be open for when we arrive on December 16th.

I guess wimco has the opening dates wrong.
I am so happy to be spending 10 wonderful days in St. Barts!
This will be our 6th trip to the island since 2013 a lot of our favorite places will be closed (Nikki Beach, Sand Bar, Le Barthelemy, isle de france,) but we will make the best of it and enjoy the places that will be open.

Does anyone know if Sante Fe will be open?

I don’t expect Santa Fé to be open for at least a few months. The top restaurant choices for December will be L’Esprit, Tamarin, perhaps Orega, and L’Isola. All are open for dinner only. A newcomer, which just opened, is Ociela, just above Black Ginger. The menu is Mediterranean.

I don’t expect Santa Fé to be open for at least a few months. The top restaurant choices for December will be L’Esprit, Tamarin, perhaps Orega, and L’Isola. All are open for dinner only. A newcomer, which just opened, is Ociela, just above Black Ginger. The menu is Mediterranean.

Kevin, also isn’t La Guerite supposed to be open in December?

I’m told there was a lot of work which needed to be done to restore the kitchen at Shellona. Even prior to Irma, electric power was marginal in the kitchen. I don’t know how the repairs are progressing. I didn’t see much going on on the one day that I drove by.

Saw Pascal while we were dining at Black Ginger last night and he says Geuerite will open 12/22 and Shellona 12/23.

Thoughts on Santa Fe being open in Feb? We're planning to be on the island on the 18th of February. Would love to visit Santa Fe and Maya's.

Thoughts on Santa Fe being open in Feb? We're planning to be on the island on the 18th of February. Would love to visit Santa Fe and Maya's.

Just got back from a 9 day trip last night. I heard Santa Fe had major damaged on the back side and kitchen. Could not tell from street though.

They are working hard at Tom Beach.