Dinner at Gloriette.

Yes but how was the food? I still can't get an egg on otherwise regular food.

Embrace the egg....I love it on pizza..or a burger...

love love love the atmosphere of Gloriette at night and as much as I enjoy their pizzas and salads ( although I agree with Kevin that Bannaniers might be slightly better ) part of me wishes I could get their lunch menu for dinner there ....

I was until all the so called food experts chimed in. Here- I hate borscht. How about that? :peace-sign1:

Actually, if the food I grew up with had an egg on it, I'm fine with that but the new wave egg on top I'm not.

Andy...I'm putting an egg and bacon on top of my meatloaf today ..and I may even drop an egg on top of the mashed potatoes too....what time you coming over ?

I hate borscht but love roasted beets and brussel sprouts

I've already told you I can send you as much calamari as you want in the summer .....if I shine a light behind my boat I have dozens in the light in minutes .....it's like fishing in a barrel

Totally get calamari, Andy! Pad Thai, however . . . hardly know it. You've inspired me! (Actually, though I know it I'll be an anathema thought for some to hear, Pad Thai has been an occasional, recurring starter at Maya's . . . I know now to request it!)

Totally get calamari, Andy! Pad Thai, however . . . hardly know it. You've inspired me! (Actually, though I know it I'll be an anathema thought for some to hear, Pad Thai has been an occasional, recurring starter at Maya's . . . I know now to request it!)
The protein in Pad Thai can be shrimp or duck or rarely beef. I prefer shrimp.