Cata Cup

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 7.06.02 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 7.05.45 AM.jpg

what fun, a boat show right in front of your door. The wind is a little light for these cats today, hopefully will pick up a bit over the weekend...

They flew by here and turned to head back to home base. Luckily, Phil glanced put the window in the nick of time for me to see them. It is a thrill when they let out the spinnaker sails and show their colors.

Glad you were able to spy them through napping eyes, Kev. Rumor is that you partied like a rock star with some rock stars last night. :cool:

Glad you were able to spy them through napping eyes, Kev. Rumor is that you partied like a rock star with some rock stars last night. :cool:

Rumors always have a grain of truth. I watched rock stars play their first set, and then went home to bed. They played for hours after I left. I'm more "up with the sun" than "party all night" these days.

The surf is up this morning in Lorient, and it seems to be a bit windier. That may bode well for today's race conditions.

image.jpg

Rumors always have a grain of truth. I watched rock stars play their first set, and then went home to bed. They played for hours after I left. I'm more "up with the sun" than "party all night" these days.

Truth be told: I was stretching the truth. It was I who started that rumor. :cower: I knew you were only there for the first set! :guitar: Hey, it was a slow night at Mimi's Beach House. :cool: