Can we make the flight?

Mrs. Orange

SBH Member
Hello all-
We are flying into St Martin on Jan 10 and are due to land at 2:46. Is it feasible to book the 4:15 flight to St Bart? We will have only carry on luggage.
thank you in advance for advice

I see that you are close to us. The only thing that could have an impact on making the flight would be a delay out of ( I assume) CAK due to weather. If you are flying AA thru CLT, that flight is usually on time. We have made the same flight many times without big issues. You should have time to enjoy a beverage and comfortably make the connection to St Bart.

With carry on, I would think it's fine. I always keep Vincent, at Premium iv on my phone, just in case.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I booked the flight and then received an update about our incoming flight. There was a schedule change and will land about a half hour earlier so we have a little breathing room.

Hello Ross&Delaine - we are close!
We are flying AA out of CLE connecting through CLT. We will keep our fingers crossed that the weather doesn't delay us or AA doesn't change the schedule too much. Thanks!!