Third annual anniversary trip - day 0 (July 4)

NikoleRob

SBH Member
Made it in yesterday afternoon. What a nightmare at SXM! I have never seen such a mess at the WinAir counter at the transfer desk. Never again. Had Nikole not sweet talked the gentleman from St Bart's Commuter into helping us out, we would have missed out connection, despite having a 90 minute layover. SBC for us next time, or connect in San Juan. No more WinAir for us. Anyway, Vincent from Premium IV met us on arrival, and brought us up ago the Villa (Villa Kercliff - our second stay there). From there on, all was perfect! Libby had a bottle of bubbly chilling for us for our anniversary- so nice! She has updated the villa with some new artwork (very cool). We love this place!

After getting settled, I made a quick run to Marche-U for supplies and made dinner at the Villa. Nikole and I sat out enjoying the breeze and the view (and a nice bottle of wine) making our first night back on the island complete!

Looking forward to enjoying the week.

Rob

Glad to read that the strain of getting out of SXM has passed. The SB Commuter folks always are great in offering help . . . and a chilled bottle of bubbly at the Villa would relieve most travel stress! Have fun . . . and I look forward to your always-great reports.