• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Nor'easter

andynap

Senior Insider
Thursday. The models are showing anywhere from 6 to 12 inches. The TV stations are covering their asses by giving percentages of how much snow to expect. In any event it's going to be nasty. Anyone coming home better start looking for lodging and change flights. Now- since I said that watch this to be a non-event.

Not calling for snow totals here yet...could be worse in your area but still snow for us Thursday.

we re hoping for some of this....Friday starts two very busy weeks as schools start their respective winter breaks from assorted northeastern states

Our range. I think they have it covered.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 194
Eight to twelve inches is the latest call for us here on Thursday....I think our kids will be going to school til July at this rate!!

I am supposed to play a game in Berlin Thursday......the last place on the planet I want to get stuck in

Yep, you pulled the short straw on that one. Maybe it'll get cancelled...getting bad mid AM here.

supposed to be gorgeous here tomorrow....which is good because tomorrow is my school ski day

It will be another work-required snow night in the local Holiday Inn for me. At checkin they will offer me a choice of the IHG points, a bottle of water, or a free drink in the lounge. I still have several million Hilton points, which I've been draining for ten years - I don't need IHG points. I bring bottled water with me, as the hotel, like many, is overly dry. I'll take the booze.

gonna be a warmed up beautiful day on the mountain by the time we get there at 1 oclock......:up: