It is hard to broadcast from a france . . .

JEK

Senior Insider
1285270288-Screen_shot_2010-09-23_at_3.30.25_PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen_shot_2010-09-23_at_3.30.25_PM.jpg
    Screen_shot_2010-09-23_at_3.30.25_PM.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 76
Yes, as I am curious as to the reception he would be getting in France. Also, to learn if it was mostly Americans going or would the French attend and support him as well. or other Europeans?

Who let the dogs out? Who? Who?

[Disclaimer: In a previous life we played "Mustang Sally" and folks joined in. It always went to that "who let the dawgs out" thing. No pics. No vids. (Some are sealed in vaults. Good.) Interesting times. Surf music always got them jumpin'. I'm just sayin'.]

"New Morning" in 11th arrondissment? Got some stories about that place. Nice.

Oh yeah.

Address: 7-9 rue des Petites-Ecuries Paris
France
Tel: 01-45-23-51-41

He was also a major contributor to the restoration of the Versailles Palace,and played at a gala there three years ago or so ( dressed in a tux and flip flops)

amyb said:
Yes, as I am curious as to the reception he would be getting in France. Also, to learn if it was mostly Americans going or would the French attend and support him as well. or other Europeans?

I have a friend who went. She told me the pre-concert festivities were held at a nearby Hard Rock Cafe. The folks who went were mostly ex parrotheads who now live in Europe. There were also quite a few who travelled from here.

It was a standing room only concert. Jimmy's speakers went out during the encore and he sang "He Went to Paris" unplugged sitting on the end of the stage.

Yes it is.

Ah Voosh, where's the fun in a tool like that? Thanks. Now I can move on to something else.