• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Need 2 seats on Saturday afternoon, Feb 6

tylerdavidson

SBH Member
Hello,

Flight plans changed and we found that Winair and St. Barth Commuter are both sold out this coming Saturday afternoon, Feb 6.

Our flight arrives from Washington Dulles (UA 439) at 130pm, so we need something in the 2-4pm timeframe.

Anyone have ideas?

Seattle,

I want to clarify that it was our friend Tim H. who found your SBC flights and deserves your thanks, not this Tim. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Great!!! I love the self-service. Makes my work easier. Ha ha ha!!! :)

SeatleSBH, got a tip for ya...
When you arrive in SXM at the PJIA airport, go the St. Barth Commuter transit counter and tell them you are booked on a SBC flight out of Grand Case Airport (SFG) and they will pre-check you in and call a driver for you to take you to SFG. It will be a smooth transit that way.

Else you just take a taxi to SFG. Andynap's cost indication and time estimates above are correct.

Terrance- I think that is the first time I saw the instructions to check in at the Transit Info desk and get a driver- great info. :up:

Andynap said:
Terrance- I think that is the first time I saw the instructions to check in at the Transit Info desk and get a driver- great info. :up:

You got that right...another piece of valuable info to file away.

Terrance, just to say thank you, merci, for watching out for most of us. Nice knowing someone is covering you. Amy

After I read this post, I told the reservations department to schedule a shared charter in case we have more people wanting to fly to SBH that day. Even before I could post anything online we filled two planes. So I am checking with operations to see if we put in more flights.

@Andynap: Indeed. If you running late and you want to make you sure get to Grand Case to get on your SBC flight, that is the recommended procedure. That is the way we do it with our SBC clients flying out of Grand Case.