I am having a log-in problem that I can

Re: Log-in Cookie Problem

You can clear cookies 2 ways- on your url go to Tools and Internet Options, Temporary Internet Files and then Delete Cookies.
You can also go to Start, Settings, Control Panel and Internet Options and Delete Cookies.
If that doesn't work go back to Internet Options and delete ALL Temporary Files and Settings.

I edited my post somewhat- delete "Temporary" Files and Settings. Once you delete cookies you will have to log in on every site that has a log on you know.

I had that problem and someone else had that problem a few days ago. If you go down to troubleshooting I gave instructions how to clear your cookies from your computer so you can log in. My "cookies" are fine now lol

I had that problem and someone else had that problem a few days ago. If you go down to troubleshooting I gave instructions how to clear your cookies from your computer so you can log in. My "cookies" are fine now lol

Yes but your instructions were in Jerseyese and mine in English. LOL. Plus there are 2 ways to do that and if one doesn't work the other should.

Re: Log-in Cookie Problem Praise The Cooky Gods

Well regardless of which ever ese it was........it worked.

Yes but your instructions were in Jerseyese and mine in English. LOL. Plus there are 2 ways to do that and if one doesn't work the other should.

No such word in the english language as "Jerseyese" - is that something they taught you at the Catholic schools in Philly? LOL

No such word in the english language as "Jerseyese" - is that something they taught you at the Catholic schools in Philly? LOL

Join your friends--

utf6y9-mSft46eir4EO7V05UATsB-DYF014D.jpg