EE is no fun anymore

being Bush's press secretary has GOT to be the toughest job in the universe...can you imagine having to look the press in the eye, day in - day out, and try to explain, with a straight face, all the stupid s**t this dumbass says and does, over and over again?????....I guess thats why he is now going on press secretary number 3

but you see jean that post I just wrote wasnt fun because IV isnt gonna come in here with a 10 page answer as to why he is the greatest prez ever and why everything he does makes perfect sense.....and I dont get to read that and say to myself "what freakin planet do you live on?"

I miss IV. It's no fun without the antithesis.

When some of you would sigh at the length of another post, I would go get myself a cup of coffee, curl up by the screen and get myself another of my daily lessons of reading and trying to understand the american life and politics.

And I don't mean to imply that you guys aren't fun or articulate, you are, but IV has undoubtedly left a void.

So what do we fill it with?

I miss IV. It's no fun without the antithesis.

When some of you would sigh at the length of another post, I would go get myself a cup of coffee, curl up by the screen and get myself another of my daily lessons of reading and trying to understand the american life and politics.

And I don't mean to imply that you guys aren't fun or articulate, you are, but IV has undoubtedly left a void.

So what do we fill it with?

yes indeed..the antagonist must have his protagonist in order for the whole yin and yang thing to work....

he'll be back...a litle birdy told me so

being Bush's press secretary has GOT to be the toughest job in the universe...can you imagine having to look the press in the eye, day in - day out, and try to explain, with a straight face, all the stupid s**t this dumbass says and does, over and over again?????....I guess thats why he is now going on press secretary number 3

There has to be some Reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy great perk to this job for anyone to take it, question is What Is It?

Hey George fire away- I'm bullet proof.

I'll save the lawyer joke for another time when you really have it coming to you LOL.

Here is Hank and Luke

It was around 1855 in what is now the USA state of Montana. A miner from back east (New Jersey or New Hampshire - I forget which) had been up in the hills of Montana for over 6 months mining for gold. After six months of mining plus fighting indians, grizzly bears, claim jumpers and so on he decided he had enough gold for now and time to get some rest and relaxation and raise some hell.

So he comes down the mountains to the only town in those parts and enters the bar carrying a good sized bag of gold. He places the gold on the counter and tells the bartenter: "Mister, I want a bottle of whisky, then a big, thick and juicy steak, after that I want a nice long hot bath, and after that bring me one of them there dancing girls 'cause I really gotta get laid"

The bartender replies: "Ok, here's your bottle of whisky, steak will be done shortly, we'll start heating up the water for your bath, but I'm afraid we haven't had a woman in these parts for over a year - they all moved out - but if you really need to get laid you can always do it with the old man we have working out back."

The miner replies "Nah, I don't go for that sh*t"

He finishes his whisky, has his steak, takes a nice and long hot bath, gets a good night's sleep and the next morning he leaves for the mountains to mine for some more gold.

After about six months he returns and goes into the same bar with an even larger bag of gold and tells the bartender - "Mister, I want your very best bottle of whisky, a big, thick juicy steak with baked potatoes this time, a nice long hot bath and surely by know you have one of them there dancing girls you can send to my room 'cause I really, really gotta get laid"

The bartender replies - "Here's your bottle of whisky, the best in the house. We'll get your steak going right away. I'll get the water heated up for your bath BUT our situation hasn't changed any - we haven't had a woman in these parts for well over a year. But, if you really, really gotta get laid, we still have the old man working out back".

The miner replies "Nah, I don't go for that sh*t"

Well, after a few shots of whisky the miner starts thinking about it some more and asks the bartender - "So, if I decide to do it with the old man out back, who is going to know?"

The bartender replies - "Well, let' see. I have to set it up so I will know.
OK You are going to do it to the poor old man so you will know. OK
God knows the poor old man is going to know OK And of course Hank and Luke will have to know."

the miner replies - "Hank and Luke!!?? Who the hell is Hank and Luke??

The bartender replies - "They hold the old man's legs apart - he don't go for that sh*t either".

george, you can even hit me with a journalistjoke if you have one ;)

Karibien - that's going to be a tough one to do. Let me think about it to see if I can come up with something appropriate. If not journalist joke perhaps a Swedish joke?

I'm with freakin' clients all day or I would have chimed in...I do agree that ol' Scotty had a sh#@ job. It'll be interesting to see if he writes a book...