• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

April 4th - April 11th in SBH

Phil, I wish we were, but we miss you by 2 weeks. Will be there 23rd-3rd. Enjoy and keep great weather til we get there!

We'll be there. Maybe we could do a family friendly happy hour since you're travelling with kids (I think I remember you posting that) and I'm travelling with a kid. There's also a new post on the main forum from a family travelling with 2 kids at that time.

Only three weeks left . . .

Pick a day... April 6th, 7th or 8th for happy Hour @ Villa Petits Pois. We get in on the 4th, our # in SBH is 27 76 12. The Villa is fairly easy to find in Columbier. In addition, if there are any MOTT's (members of the tribe) or if anyone else is interested we will be serving a Passover dinner on the 5th. Happy Pesach!

BTW of course it will be a family friendly Happy Hour, bring your kids and if you don't have kids, don't worry, we'll rent you one...CHEAP!!

Arrival April 9th through the 17th

Phil,
Seems like my wife and I will be arriving just as you are about to head back stateside. Hope you have a wonderful trip! While I haven't posted too often, I certainly have enjoyed reading everyones posts! Will any other sbhonline posters be on St. Barts over our trip time. Love to plan a "get together" of some sort.

Skateboard Phil,

Are you still planning a happy hour, and if so has the date been selected? Gloriously, I have nothing on my calendar for any of those days other than beach, sleep, eat, drink wine, and shop, any of which can be worked around a happy hour. I guess I can even schedule drinking wine during the happy hour.

A week from tomorrow . . .

The happy hour @ Petits Pois will be for 5:30 PM on Thursday April 8th in Columbier. Basic directions: Take the road from the circle uo towards Flammands/Columbier. At the Flammands/Columbier split (at the church), go left towards Columbier. Pass radio St. Barth. At the bottom of a hill there is a small road to the left across from some dumpsters and recyclable bins (I think there is a pay phone also). Take a left at the bins up the small road. Go up the hill, near the top at your left is Villa Petits Pois - we sholud have 2 old school Mokes in the driveway. Please call 27 76 12 to RSVP during the week (we get in on April 4th) and for more complete directions. Hope all can make it!!