Nikki Beach

scotth

SBH Insider
We are finally returning to SHB after 2+ years. We were there the first week of March in 2020 when the pandemic hit and played havoc with the world.

One question about Niki reservations. Last time we got shut out on Sunday so I want to make them plenty early. We are coming on 11/2 this fall.
Are there still 2 times on Sunday?
I saw something about Rose Friday - are there times all through the day for that and do I need to book that way in advance?

Thanks - Scott

Scott: Yes, 12:30 and 3pm. I had a reservation for this past Sunday at 12:30 and we never made it to St Barth because my wife didn't want to fly in a Tropical Wave on small plane. Of course it never rained and I have been a my house pool the last 3-days.... Go ahead an grab 3pm as soon as you can, it's the best thing on the island IMO.

Having done both seatings, the 3PM seating definitely has more shenanigans, if that's what you want. Which, I figure if you are going to Nikki Beach, the more shenanigans, the better.

Definitely do the 3pm seating. We did the 12:30 once and it was fun but we felt like we were hustled out as the party was really getting in high gear. Pro tip: if you do the 3pm- enjoy a few glasses of bubbles before arriving or else when you enter Nikki Beach you will feel like you have entered an alternative universe. Book Early- your villa concierge can help you too. Enjoy!