Sunday night en Villa

cec1

Senior Insider
SBH life can be rough, as I savor its culinary life & seek to avoid new lbs, trying to find a balance between indulgence & real life!

Sunday night, after a lovely luncheon among close friends at La Langouste, I found it in carry-out dinner from Yo Sushimania, my walk-to neighborhood café (note . . . walking especially cautiously at night, with a flashlight!). A delicious shrimp wok, with a lobster roll.

The Yo Sushimania folks are terribly chill . . . maybe “zen” is the right word. In any event, with a glass of lovely Sancerre, I sat . . . my feet in the pool, soaking-in the magically-twinkling lights of Grand Cul de Sac 3412A9FA-BFC9-40E6-BF90-D2FA207498AD.jpg
’til the time comes.

Then, again walking carefully along a road without sidewalks, for most of the distance, I purposefully “bob-&-weave” to divert from speeding vehicles & cycles . . . still admiring the jaw-dropping views over Grand Cul de Sac and Marigot Bay.C5558807-93D4-4B8C-9E2C-F5302118BA39.jpeg

It was a serene evening at home.F2C4C0E1-9207-4BBB-8656-CE17E33981D9.jpg
Some nice music & a splash in the pool before snuggling into a mattress niche for “sweet dreams!”

A tricky walk at night with a blind corner!Be careful out there!

61D58F53-9899-4E8F-BBC7-62F4236FA179.jpg

Attachments

• 61D58F53-9899-4E8F-BBC7-62F4236FA179.jpg
    61D58F53-9899-4E8F-BBC7-62F4236FA179.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 272
SBH life can be rough, as I savor its culinary life & seek to avoid new lbs, trying to find a balance between indulgence & real life!

Sunday night, after a lovely luncheon among close friends at La Langouste, I found it in carry-out dinner from Yo Sushimania, my walk-to neighborhood café (note . . . walking especially cautiously at night, with a flashlight!). A delicious shrimp wok, with a lobster roll.

The Yo Sushimania folks are terribly chill . . . maybe “zen” is the right word. In any event, with a glass of lovely Sancerre, I sat . . . my feet in the pool, soaking-in the magically-twinkling lights of Grand Cul de SacView attachment 61891
’til the time comes.

Then, again walking carefully along a road without sidewalks, for most of the distance, I purposefully “bob-&-weave” to divert from speeding vehicles & cycles . . . still admiring the jaw-dropping views over Grand Cul de Sac and Marigot Bay.View attachment 61892

It was a serene evening at home.View attachment 61893
Some nice music & a splash in the pool before snuggling into a mattress niche for “sweet dreams!”

WELL PLAYED!