HERE COMES THE FLEET

amyb

Senior Insider
Perfect day to have lunch at Santa Fe and see some sailing skills in front of your eyes and in person.The haze lifts and returns, Sahara Sand event perhaps. In any case, I counted 26 sailing boats in front of our house..with spinnakers out. Exciting vista…the islands are not viewable. The boats closer to land are and I did get some shots before battery exhausted light came on!

Ahhh, St Barths!

Hi all! It's been a while. Hope all are well. Don't have time to dig up all the "bucket" pix. But... April 18 & this is in my SE Michigan yard right now. JEEZ-

IMG_9724.jpg

BTW: What is the local name on SBH for Easter Monday camping? I forgot, but have tons of pics around Guv & Saline with us visiting. Pax, Packs, Pacs?

bkeats - Thnx. Paques! Great memories of visiting "campers" all around on a balmy Monday.

Perfect day to have lunch at Santa Fe and see some sailing skills in front of your eyes and in person.The haze lifts and returns, Sahara Sand event perhaps. In any case, I counted 26 sailing boats in front of our house..with spinnakers out. Exciting vista…the islands are not viewable. The boats closer to land are and I did get some shots before battery exhausted light came on!

Ahhh, St Barths!

Saharan Sands be damned! I’m sure that’s a majestic site from your perch.

Ahhh, St Barths!

Now, that sounds like a perfect and exciting way to spend your day!! Can’t wait to get there and do the same thing! The tingling is in full force!!
:D

Where are you in SE Michigan? I'm west of Ann Arbor on North Lake and have been getting pix of this weather all day.