day 17

Chipper

SBH Insider
AB664C51-832E-4DF0-9503-231B023FBD14.jpg49A13A99-06DD-4C29-AB91-20506C85FFDA.jpg9D97D697-1DEE-4C11-9183-98D48A81A2BF.jpegToday our last day on this wonderful island. We had our antigen test at the pharmacy across from the airport yesterday, arriving about 0745h, first people in line, about eight by the time they opened at 8. Filled out the short form, one minute. Had a test shortly after that and we were walking out with results in hand about 0815h. Just so you won’t be lulled to sleep by this quick service, we stopped by the pharmacy the day before about 3P, and the line was out the door.
Restaurants we enjoyed the most were: *Sand Bar, Lil Roc, *Ti Corail, *Orega, *Tamarin, Pearl Beach, Zion and La Langouste. While it was not bad, I was disappointed in Atelier, they have a ways to go to get up to the master’s (JR) standards; view is awesome. The Cellier on République is my favorite for vino. Over the years, most of their recommendations have been terrific. We had some really wonderful white and red burgundies this trip. The food delivery system works well and we particularly like the pizza at Bananiers. We also had a couple take away dinners from Black Ginger which were good, all villa dinners allowing for some great wine and nice dinner, with an awesome view of Gustavia.
The usually visited great beaches are always a treat. When the Grand kiddos were here, they loved snorkeling at Shell Beach and St Jean. My wife may need to buy another bag to account for her Gustavia purchases, or perhaps her likely soon to be pregnant bag will suffice again. 😊 As Always, thanks to all on this forum for the good advice I have mentally filed away prior to this trip.

Safe travels CHipper and crew. Glad it was all you worked so hard to prepare for and it paid off.

Now,you can start planning that return visit.

Great trip repotting, Chipper! Thanks for taking us along. Safe travels to you and your family!

Funny pic of you, Chip, holding a Langouste with your head in a crown of fern leaves! Also such a sweet picture of Alice, at Ti Corail, appearing to be throwing a farewell kiss to you! Your posts were fantastic! Will eagerly look forward to your next visit!