SXM Map

cassidain

Senior Insider
Is this map and are these instructions still valid?

View attachment sxm.pdf

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 7.49.23 AM.png

Can't answer the question with respect to today . . . it has been about a year since I've transited through SXM, and it wasn't like this a year ago (when there still was extensive construction going on).

Can't answer the question with respect to today . . . it has been about a year since I've transited through SXM, and it wasn't like this a year ago (when there still was extensive construction going on).

thanks, Dennis. there was a thread on this from a year ago, but reported experiences were all over the map. clear as mud.

would engaging one of the airport concierge services make all the uncertainty and hassle and line-waiting disappear? madame cassidain would prefer to check a bag but she'll carry on if necessary.

thanks, Dennis. there was a thread on this from a year ago, but reported experiences were all over the map. clear as mud.

would engaging one of the airport concierge services make all the uncertainty and hassle and line-waiting disappear? madame cassidain would prefer to check a bag but she'll carry on if necessary.
I used Premium IV. We bumped all the lines then. Who knows what lines later in the year.

Just for the heck of it, save the map. In ten or fifteen years, when Julianna renovations and modernizations are celebrated, it will be fun to look back on what was once in its place.

We transited through in January 2021; it is not laid out quite like this anymore due to ongoing construction. We always check a bag. It's no big deal. St. Barth Commuter has agents that help direct you through the system.

We transited through in January 2021; it is not laid out quite like this anymore due to ongoing construction. We always check a bag. It's no big deal. St. Barth Commuter has agents that help direct you through the system.
SBC's limited afternoon flights seem to be very risky for our scheduled arrival time of approx 3pm. Think we'll have to go WinAir.

I have two words for you - Cha ching!

I'd rather slum it through SXM and have an extra couple of grand in my pocket to spend on meals and wine, but you know.......spend money like it's your own...

I'd rather take two flights than three. IAD/DCA-SXM is nonexistent.