new Issue of Spirit of St Barth magazine (N8 - 2021)

ouanalao

SBH Insider
Hello everyone,

Last month we released our 8th issue of SPIRIT OF ST BARTH Magazine. It was a special issue due to these unprecedented times, and I hope my forum friends will like it!

It is available around the island (airport, marche u, capitainerie, mayas to go, boulangeries, etc..) and I can deliver at villas or hotels if needed.

It is also on www.issuu.com/spiritofstbarth with all our previous issues as well but you need to be logged in and over 18 to see it due to fine art nudity so I have uploaded a temporary version of it online at www.spiritofstbarth.com

I hope the images and recollections you'll find here remind you not only of the particular places you love on St Bart's but also of the essence that always draws us back.

S.

sosb-8-2021-cover.png

Bonjour, Sebastien! A highlight of my visits to St Barth is picking up SPIRIT OF ST BARTH at the airport when I arrive. Alas, this year, I fear I will miss this joy. I am happy to pay shipping if you are willing to mail this issue to me. What say you? Merci, en advance.

A big fan,
Missy

Bonjour, Sebastien! A highlight of my visits to St Barth is picking up SPIRIT OF ST BARTH at the airport when I arrive. Alas, this year, I fear I will miss this joy. I am happy to pay shipping if you are willing to mail this issue to me. What say you? Merci, en advance.

A big fan,
Missy

Hi Missy, sorry to hear it! I will definitely add you to the shipping list, will send you a pm with more info.

Best,

S.

wonderful magazine! I picked one up at maya's to go the other morning. fascinating pics. you should actually think of publishing a book with your photo's.

wonderful magazine! I picked one up at maya's to go the other morning. fascinating pics. you should actually think of publishing a book with your photo's.

Thanks a lot!
We are actually preparing a book with the best of SOSB but I can't give a release date by now... I will definitely keep you guys posted about it.

Outstanding issue! Thank you for sharing and bringing us chilly New England residents some of the warmth of our favorite island!

I hope to pick one up in person in April Sebastien. But hang onto an extra copy for me just in case - can’t wait to see it!

Beautiful issue, Sebastian! Brought me right back to paradise. Love the written content as well as those Day to Night photos...the colors are dramatic and a feast for the eyes. But, all Spirit of St. Barth issues are! Merci for posting access for us here.

Gayle