Cheap and Cheerful Shopping continued

davesmom

Senior Insider
READ THIS PART SECOND: She also had some locally made purses (nothing like Laurent Effel..don't get your hopes up, girls), and some really nice locally made necklaces which you could buy for gifts, so I gifted myself with one that looked like sapphires or quartz little beads with pearls. They were about 55 Euros, and there were others for less. (OK, I thought about bringing it for a friend for her birthday, but at least I had good intentions..) I wish the beautiful Océane tremendous success, so go see her and you will love her. She apparently has a facebook page but I don't do much social media, so check her out!

There are a few other stores as well as a pretty florist in the strip mall but another very cheap and cheerful store on the corner and is called Sable Show. **Guys, this one is for you, too! Lots of beach coverups and prices under 100 Euros for dresses, but what drew me in were these adorable sandals that said St Barth on them..almost like the Christian Dior D-way sandals! Now, I love my CDs and they fit great, but you will love these "inspired by" style of your D-ways which you can wear to the beach and not ruin, but they are even too cute for that. And I swear they were no more than about 50 Euros a pair! I will try to take a photo of mine. I think they were in light blue, pink/rose, and beige. I got the 2 pair that fit. I tried on some very nice beach dresses in eyelet but DD was having none of it as he was going to have to move out if I got any more beach cover ups, but with great surprise, I saw him picking out a polo shirt for himself...kind of like a big foot sighting, as that never happens! (I tried not to act surprised and acted like I'd "been there", but when DD buys something for himself, that is worth a few shots of rhum vanille, right?!) The polo resembled a Hugo Boss polo he has in blue, which is the only "connection" I think his brain made, but it was very nice quality and less than 100 E..guessing quite a bit less, too. This store has a lot of fun jewelry (not super high quality) for the young ladies who were gobbling it up as far as I could see. If you are in the mood for fun clothing as well as jeans shorts for the younger ladies also, come see the owner as she is so sweet and you will love her, too! If you scroll through her Facebook, you will get an idea of what they have but I don't see the Saint Barth sandals pictured.

Bon shopping à tous et à toutes!