Chicken Supreme

Le Repaire has a Supreme of Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce on their menu. I don’t know how it compares to the Santa Fé Chicken Supreme.

supreme-de-poulet-fermier.jpg

suprême de poulet

Reactions: JEK
I’m walking back the suggestion of Beefbar for Chicken Supreme. Visually, it doesn’t hold a candle to Santa Fé’s version.

Anyone in touch with David to get the recipe? I would love to try making it. The frilly lace like thing had me puzzled now as to what it could be.

I would make a dinner where I start with the tomato tart from Manu’s version and have the Chicken Supreme from David’s iteration.

Then what to do for dessert? Also need to make some rum. I miss the little coke bottle of vanilla rum that would come at the end of the meal at Santa Fe.

Wondering about the Santa Fe plate of the chicken...are those mashed potatoes or what appear to be...are they edible ? Long ago the Danish chef who ran the restaurant at the King Christian Hotel in Christiansted St Croix piped his 'mashed potatoes' around the plate of frikadeller sp? & had many complaints about those reputed mashed potatoes...his response was they were for decoration only !

Wondering about the Santa Fe plate of the chicken...are those mashed potatoes or what appear to be...are they edible ? Long ago the Danish chef who ran the restaurant at the King Christian Hotel in Christiansted St Croix piped his 'mashed potatoes' around the plate of frikadeller sp? & had many complaints about those reputed mashed potatoes...his response was they were for decoration only !
Mashed potatoes, for real. Secret ingredient? French butter.