Did someone say too many rental cars and not enough parking?

Noon…lunch hour.

Me, I am enjoying the sound of silence together with my faithful sidekick MrChips while we chillax on the back deck as the construction stops until about 2pm.

Traffic was non stop on the road by airport most of morning. Took us longer than usual to get to March U at 9:30.
Thinking the new roundabouts are backing things up???

We went into town this past Sunday morning around 9:30 and ended up parking at the hospital. No spots anywhere. Assuming it was due to the market. We are seeing more cars than normal. In villa now watching the bumper to bumper traffic to and from the roundabout above the airport. Where is everyone going????
a lot of people still go home for lunch from 12-2pm and all construction work stops then as well as the 12noon time is a very heavy traffic time...

Reading the “tea leaves:” At the grievous risk of being off topic (no connection to a NJ earthquake!), I think the cross-arm pose of Territorial Council First VP, Hélène Bernier, is interesting —like, grumpy? And I wonder how she comes to be seated next to Romeric Magras, head of the opposition faction . . . instead of being seated next to her co-head of the slate that elected her with Xavier Lédée. (Who’s the intervenor between them . . . maybe a mediator?).

Reading the “tea leaves:” At the grievous risk of being off topic (no connection to a NJ earthquake!), I think the cross-arm pose of Territorial Council First VP, Hélène Bernier, is interesting —like, grumpy? And I wonder how she comes to be seated next to Romeric Magras, head of the opposition faction . . . instead of being seated next to her co-head of the slate that elected her with Xavier Lédée. (Who’s the intervenor between them . . . maybe a mediator?).
Between Hélène Bernier and Xavier Lédée is Maxime Desouches, 4th vice president on the executive council (and who ran for mayor once himself) and I imagine Romy Magras is next to Hélène Bernier as he is also a member of the executive council (which has the president and his 4 vice presidents plus 2 members of the opposition).

Between Hélène Bernier and Xavier Lédée is Maxime Desouches, 4th vice president on the executive council (and who ran for mayor once himself) and I imagine Romy Magras is next to Hélène Bernier as he is also a member of the executive council (which has the president and his 4 vice presidents plus 2 members of the opposition).
I knew that you could provide an explanation, Ellen . . . though it's still not passing opinion on the non-plussed look of Mme. Bernier . . . nor the seating arrangement (perhaps it's random . . . whoever shows up first?).

They’re “not in play” ‘til someone gets a ticket. Personally, I can tell you that the ticket is / was expensive!
Very expensive. I forgot to use one of the discs in front of Entracte a few years ago and got a ticket in less than an hour

Perhaps there’s a misunderstanding or miscommunication regarding the non-presence of a paper Blue Disk, and the presence of a plastic one affixed to the inside of the windshield.

Perhaps there’s a misunderstanding or miscommunication regarding the non-presence of a paper Blue Disk, and the presence of a plastic one affixed to the inside of the windshield.
There are also places in town where they are not required and places where they are... there is signage indicating where they must be used and you get 1.5 hours at a time - between the hours of 8am and 6pm - at night they are not needed.

This photo was taken 15 minutes ago in a Gumbs rental car. The Disc Bleu is there, and is affixed to the windshield.
IMG_8679.jpeg