192 new Covid cases -12/20-12/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

andynap

Senior Insider
2F73CAD5-4C72-4F0D-8D77-27B071CF6D27.jpeg

Maybe multiply that a few times and you'll get the real number.

It will be interesting to see what the numbers look like after the new year when so many will be testing to get back home. Does the island have room to quarantine all these likely covid-positive holiday visitors???

It will be interesting to see what the numbers look like after the new year when so many will be testing to get back home. Does the island have room to quarantine all these likely covid-positive holiday visitors???

Yachts have many staterooms :cool:

Maybe Be prepared to set up a ship from one of the shut down cruise lines and transform it into a hospital ship…and perhaps if lucky like the one sent to NYC it will not be needed after all.

Probably 90% of this cases were asymptomatic, blah blah blah. and were only discovered when they took a test

Probably 90% of this cases were asymptotic and were only discovered when they took a test

Yes, these secret spreaders are a danger to many.Happening all over the world and on ships at sea.

Be smart, be safe,avoid crowds and stay at home if you have cold symptoms....be kind.

Unless it’s mandatory why get tested if you’re asymptomatic?

Perhaps one may have been exposed to someone who tested positive. Or, your employer requires a periodoc test. I imagine the big hotels are doing that.

Yachts have many staterooms :cool:
I'm due to be leaving on the 4th and do have the insurance with the cap of 7k per person for extra lodging if that's a possibility...kinda scary to get tested to get back into the US

I didn’t say mandate. Mandatory also means compulsory and since I’m the one that said it I’ll take my definition.

98624E53-7F38-49D8-B6C2-F35F8BBE6EE4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.