Tamarin

shihadehs

Senior Insider
Went last night. Long one of our favorites since 1985. Seen many changes and loved most. Back on our list in recent years. It was a delightful evening starting out with the ever so welcoming greeting by Manu. I had mahi mahi with lemongrass ginger sauce that was so tasteful. He had the seared tuna that he enjoyed that started out with an entertaining leek salad. Followed by homemade sorbet and a lovely nightcap. Stunning setting.
Note to self…dining there on a Sunday was busy and we had friendly but hectic staff. All good but we will choose another night next time.

Last edited:
the entertaining leeks sound intriguing.. and Manu is a most delightful host.. we have been there twice this year for drinks and tapas in the garden which is a lovely experience.

Went last night. Long one of our favorites since 1985. Seen many changes and loved most. Back on our list in recent years. It was a delightful evening starting out with the ever so welcoming greeting by Manu. I had mahi mahi with lemongrass ginger sauce that was so tasteful. He had the seared tuna that he enjoyed that started out with an entertaining leek salad. Followed by homemade sorbet and a lovely nightcap. Stunning setting.
Not to self…dining there on a Sunday was busy and we had friendly but hectic staff. All good but we will choose another night next time.
a favorite destination this season for us as well

we are having dinner there for the first time in a couple weeks..really looking forward as we hear so many good things
Amy, we sat next to you on our last trip (May 23) at santa fe just before they closed. Didnt want t bother you during dinner but we felt like we were dining with celebs!!

t youare meat eaters and enjoy veal, we have enjpyed te veal filet fortwoseveral times this year. Great fries, salad and fois gras.

I tasted our guest's truffled fettucini/tagliatelle...incredible!