May 7-16

Last minute change! We are meeting 5/10!!! 3:00 Pearl Beach!
Oh dear! Hope that I can join you. Wendy will be arriving about that time from SXM (arrival flight is “up in the air” — no pun intended), & I’ll have to be there!

Oh dear! Hope that I can join you. Wendy will be arriving about that time from SXM (arrival flight is “up in the air” — no pun intended), & I’ll have to be there!
Ah, incoming and precious cargo. Always room for one more. Hope you both can make it.

Ah, incoming and precious cargo. Always room for one more. Hope you both can make it.
Thank you . . . it would be great, Amy. You know me . . . I’d love for a celebratory airport-to-Villa stopover with Wendy to greet Jim, Eve, & Forum friends at Pearl Beach. To arrive on SBH from JAX on the same day, however, Wendy will have gotten up about 4 AM . . . and as a “night owl,” I know that she will have had little or no sleep. I’m suspecting, as a result — based on experience of 48+ years — that her #1 priority, after multiple airports, flights, transfers, etc., will be a nap at CEC. I get it! I see one more gathering of Forum friends in these days!

We returned from St. Barts last night after 10 fun filled days. We had lunch Phil and Amy which was fun. Many fun filled days on the beaches. Also had drinks at Le Select twice. No one had ever heard of JEK.